Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Some of my favorite looks from the first part of NY fashion week

I'll admit that I'm not loving what's showing up at NY fashion week so far, but....I do generally prefer fall and winter clothes, and some of my favorite designers haven't shown yet. Here are some looks I do like:

From Nicole Miller:
From Naeem Khan, Oscar de la Renta, and Terexov, respectively:



Things I do like: intricate patterns in pretty, muted colors, the general absence of those sickly sweet pastels that are usually associated with spring.

Things I don't: all those skinny, cropped pants and blousy tops, as well as tent dresses. This silhouette only works on the models.

1 comment:

ENID P. said...

NICOLE MILLER, OSCAR DE LA RENTA, AND CAROLINA HERRERA AR EMY FAVORITES SO FAR...

ENID P.