Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Product Review: HairPlay Salon Haircare

*First off, I know it has been a while, but work and other-non-fashion blogging related duties call - I'll be back to more regular posts soon!

Anyway, back to the useful information, like how to keep your hair looking amazing despite humidity so thick you could probably bottle and drink the air. I recently got the chance to try HairPlay Salon's new eco-friendly styling products, SET and SEAL. The first is a setting lotion that you use before blow-drying, and the second is a shine serum that you use on dry hair.

Now, you should be aware that I have the kind of hair that gets huge and frizzy when it is humid, so keeping it under control is not always easy. Therefore, I was amazed that I experienced a mininum of unruliness when using both SET and SEAL - the setting lotion is particularly amazing for providing hold and a little flattering volume without stickiness. My hair even looks pretty decent the next morning now, which is impressive.

Pick some up yourself at http://www.hairplayproducts.com/ (and I'm not just recommending cause I got to try free samples - this is something I'd actually pay for. These are also the kind of products where a little goes a long way, so a bottle will last you a while).

Go forth and be fabulous!

No comments: