Thursday, June 21, 2007

Victoria's Secret 6-in-1 Top & Dress

I know the quality of Victoria's Secret clothing is a little...suspect, and I never go in their stores because the salespeople tend to be pushy, at least the VS stores nearest to me. However, this 6-in-1 seriously intrigues me. Yes, I'd probably be disappointed if I saw it in person, but for some reason I want to order it (in black, probably) just to make sure. After all, if it worked it would be a fabulously versatile summer piece, and it's only $39.



Fellow brave souls may order it here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with your assessment of VS fashions, but that dress is hella cute.

The Fashionable Kiffen said...

I know! I kind of want to order and see if it's an exception to the VS clothing = poor quality rule.

Anonymous said...

It is very alluring as a dress. The tops appeared a bit much. As you said, "if it worked", it could be good for travel.
- Elaine from CHIC IN PARIS