Sunday, September 09, 2007

Maneater Threads Code For Fashionable Kiffen Readers

My newest affiliate, Maneater Threads, has graciously provided me with a discount code to share with my readers - enter "kiffen" at the checkout for 20% off your order. What will you find at Maneater? Well, you can check out my previous post about them, or you can head right over and start shopping (they have an excellent "under $100" section for budget-minded shoppers too).

Here are a few of my picks:



As you can see, I'm still all about dresses - they're really the easiest way to look stylish and pulled together. Most of these styles will work well into fall when paired with opaque or textured tights and boots for day, or a pair of platform pumps for evening.




I'm a fan of these three tops, all of which can be dressed up or down quite easily. You'll also find lots of unique jewelry and cute graphic tees at Maneater Threads - their overall style is very California cool, but they definitely avoid that overly casual feel that can end up looking sloppy (kudos to them!).
So what are you waiting for? Start shopping!

No comments: